Don’t want to be old-fashioned? But you are wondering about what you should wear in this shadi season? Winter is all in, so is the wedding season here in Pakistan. Besides, the new year has just started. There wouldn’t be a better time than now to learn about the Pakistani fashion trends of 2022. Our Pakistani designers have always nailed the fashion trends with their creativity.
Their designs, selection of fabrics, and handmade embellishments are always top-notch. This blog post is inspired by the latest Pantene HUM Bridal Couture Week.https://alishba-nabeel.com/19-pantene-hum-bridal-couture-week/
This season’s BCW fashion trends consisted of purely ethnic dresses loaded with rich colors and intricately designed embroidery.
This winter, weddings are going to be abundant in colors. You will get to see gorgeous and lively dresses beautifully crafted with delicate hand-embroidered work and rich hues.
From pastel colors to charming red and traditional shararas to elegant maxi, this season has it all. Excitingly, this winter, weddings are going to be full of pigments. Get ready to glow with these vibrant shades, mesmerizing designs, and stunning outfits.
Before moving further, have a look at these tips to grasp the knowledge regarding the latest fashion trends 2020 in Pakistan.
fashion of Sharara and Lehenga Choli :
At this moment, the shararas and lehenga cholis are apple’s eyes of top Pakistani fashion designers. Organza, tissue, and raw silk are the go-to fabrics for the sharara and lehenga cholis.
This season is all about Intricate embroidery all over the shirt/choli and sharara/lehenga. However, the dupattas are either plain or have a little embroidery.
Here are a few sharara ideas to help you design a beautiful masterpiece for yourself.
- Embroidered long organza shirt and organza sharara with delicate aari, sitara, and naqshi work.
- Multicolored organza lehenga with dabka and mukesh floral embroidery. Naqshi choli, and net dupatta with banarsi lace on the borders with tilla and resham work.
- Raw silk plain sharara, organza knee-length shirt with aari embroidered motifs, and organza dupatta with Chatta Patti border.
- Knee-length masoori peplum shirt with sitara and crystal embellishments, tissue dupatta, and masoori sharara.
- Long shirt with raw silk plain sharara with embroidered border.
Maxi will be in this year, too but with a hint of fusion. The good thing about a maxi is that you can flaunt your maxi in various styles. You can pair it with a lehenga, which is currently trending, and pair it with cigarette pants or culottes. The Pakistani fashion industry is flooded with different styles of maxis. Anarkali style foot length maxi with lehenga and maxi with jackets is also popular right now. http://blogjamz.com/pakistani-iconic-women-blogjamz-com/
Few trending maxi ideas for you:
- Mermaid style net maxi with intricate dabka, kora, and mukesh work all over.
- Raw silk knee-length maxi shirt with naqshi and sitara work paired with net dupatta with banarsi embroidered border.
- Anarkali style long maxi shirt with lehenga.
- Georgette embroidered short shirt paneled maxi with georgette dupatta on aari work.
- A flared maxi shirt with gota patti handwork and gota kinari border, paired with an organza dupatta.
Grab a pastel colored ghararas to wear on a friend’s nikah. Go for a traditional short shirt or make a knee-length shirt for your gharara. Front slit shirts are also in. Light embroidery on the neckline and sleeves will look great on your gharara. Pair your gharara with a net or tissue dupatta.
Here are a few trending gharara ideas for you.
- Knee-length pure organza paneled shirt with a net dupatta with dabka work all over and a dabka, naqshi, and mukesh work gharara.
- Straight tissue shirt heavily embroidered with mukesh and sheesha work, paired with self-printed banarsi organza gharara. You can pair it with an organza dupatta with the chatta patti border.
- Net jaal floral embroidery short shirt with cotton silk gharara and tissue dupatta.
- Long shirt and Cigarette Pants:
Long shirts with Cigarette pants are also one of the new favorites of Pakistani fashion designers. There are a variety of options for you to carry this look. Be it at the valima ceremony or party wear, cigarette pants with a long shirt will do. Playing with colors will help you get the perfect dress for you.
Still confused? Take help from these ideas.
- Golden raw silk embroidered shirt on neck and border paired with green pants and green and golden tie-dye crinkle dupatta.
- Coral Green organza long shirt with embroidery on neck and border, green cigarette pants, and tie-dye dupatta.
- Pink knee-length embroidered raw silk shirt and maroon straight pants with silk organza embroidered dupatta.
- Straight organza sky blue shirt embellished with sheesha, and pearl work, paired with Missouri cigarette pants and net dupatta.
Want to try a different outlook for you to try? Wear a saree. Sarees are one of the emerging trends in the Pakistani fashion industry. Wearing a saree gives a classy look. You look modest and elegant in a saree. Flaunt in a net, velvet, or an organza sari. You will look great anyhow.
Few saree ideas for you to try,
- Velvet saree with an embellished border of tilla and resham work.
- Raw silk saree with embroidered raw silk petticoat.
- Net saree with aari and pearls work and raw silk contrasting color petticoat with resham and tilla floral jaal embroidery.
- If you want to go with a light sari, go for a tissue or organza saree.
Try these top 5 trending fashion looks of 2022 and steal the show. Nail the wedding parties with your elegance and style. But don’t forget that the best clothes to wear are your confidence. Everything will look good on you if you wear it with confidence.
As the saying goes,
“Being well dressed hasn’t much to do with having good clothes. It’s a question of good balance and good common sense.”
– Oscar de la Renta